Airtac Серия MF MTF-S
- Order in The Next to get it by 06.07.2022
- Real Time 193 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1、JIS standard is implemented,
2、Piston adopts heterogeneous two way seal structure. It has compact size and has the function of oil reservation,
3、Front cover owns fixed anti-impact pad which can reduce the impact of direction-change of the cylinder,
4、There are several modes of back cover, which makes the installation of cylinder more convenient,
5、Front and back cover and stainless steel block adopt riveted rolling packed structure to form a reliable connection,
6、The cylinder body has stainless steel pipes with high precision to produce high strength and corrosion resistance,
7、With the same bore size and stroke, cylinders of MF series are shorter than ISO6432 standard cylinders,
8、There are cylinders and mounting accessories with several specifications for your choice.1. According to the operating load, the suitable cylinder bore size. Under the high-temperature environment, use the high-temperature type cylinder.
2. Before fitting correct fittings in, make sure the thread ports and fittings are clean. Be aware of dust or fitting tap falling into the cylinder.
3. It is suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40um filter element.
4. Under the low-temperature environment, take measures to avoid frozen fluid inside system.
5. It must be no-loading test first and the cushion adjust to tight before using, gradually releasing. Avoid damaged.
6. In order for the cylinder to achieve long service life, do not side-load cylinder.
7. If the fittings were removed from the cylinder for a period of time, be sure to block the thread port with protecting cap to keep the dust away.