Airtac Серия GZ GZ400
- Order in The Next to get it by 04.04.2023
- Real Time 122 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1.It is module design and can be used with G series F.R.L. combination by bracket.
2.This valve can be used as manual 3/2 way valve.
3.Visual indication marked EXH/SUP.
4.This valve meets the standard on installation conducted by operator specified by OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration). When the machinery is maintained and serviced, the purge valve (Safe on-off valve) for remaining pressure shall be used to eliminate the remaining pressure when the air source is cut off. Valve must be locked to prevent accidental operation by a third party during maintenance. This prevents accidental system pressurization & cylinder actuation which can result in injuries to the machine operator.1.Check whether the components have been damaged during transportation before installing and using.
2.Pay attention to whether the flow direction of air (notice “→” direction) and thread type are correct.
3.Please notice whether installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “working pressure” and “applied temperature range”),
4.Avoid usage in an environment that exposes the filter and lubricator bowl through contact with Chlorine, solvent, aromatic essence, acid and alkali to avoid damage to the Filter and Lubricator bowl.
5.Regularly clean or change filter core. Lubricators and regulators shall be in descending order.
6.Keep the dust away. The dust cover shall be installed in intake and outlet when the device is dismantled and stored.