Airtac Серия GFR GFR600
- Order in The Next to get it by 06.03.2024
- Real Time 174 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1.Embedded square pressure gauge is used to save installation space. (External circular pressure gauge is also optional).
2.The pressed-in self-locking mechanism can prevent the abnormal movement of the set pressure caused by external interfere.
3.Balanced design is adopted for the pressure adjustment mechanism.
4.In addition to standard type, lower pressure type is optional (The highest adjustable pressure is 0.4MPa).
5.Unique diversion structure spins the air flowing through to effectively sparate the liquid from the air and reliabily filter the solid grain.
6.The filtering grade includes 5μm and 40μm (optional).
7.Three drain types are available: manual drain, semiauto drain and automatic drain.
8.The bracket can be ed for installation.1.Check whether the components have been damaged during transportation before installing and using.
2.Pay attention to whether the flow direction of air (notice “→” direction) and thread type are correct.
3.Please notice whether installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “working pressure” and “applied temperature range”),
4.Avoid usage in an environment that exposes the filter and lubricator bowl through contact with Chlorine, solvent, aromatic essence, acid and alkali to avoid damage to the Filter and Lubricator bowl.
5.Regularly clean or change filter core. Lubricators and regulators shall be in descending order.
6.Keep the dust away. The dust cover shall be installed in intake and outlet when the device is dismantled and stored.