Airtac Серия GC GC600
- Order in The Next to get it by 11.12.2022
- Real Time 158 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1.Oil dripping adopts gap seal structure, which makes the adjustment of oil supply more reliable.
2.Oil feed ring can only make one full turn. The quantity of oil supply, basically taking on linear distribution. The quantity of oil supply can be generally calculated according to the position of graduation ring.
3.Filling of oil while the lubricator is under pressure is made possible.
4.Special drip nozzle structure will produce negative pressure in oil dripping outlet and the mist flow is minimal.
5.Quick and reliable mounting clamps makes it convenient to install and use.
6.The performance of pressure adjustment is reliable with high precision.
7.The efficiency of eliminating moisture and solid grain is high.
8.Three drain types are available: manual drain, semiauto drain and automatic drain.1.Check whether the components have been damaged during transportation before installing and using.
2.Pay attention to whether the flow direction of air (notice “→” direction) and thread type are correct.
3.Please notice whether installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “working pressure” and “applied temperature range”),
4.Avoid usage in an environment that exposes the filter and lubricator bowl through contact with Chlorine, solvent, aromatic essence, acid and alkali to avoid damage to the Filter and Lubricator bowl.
5.Regularly clean or change filter core. Lubricators and regulators shall be in descending order.
6.Keep the dust away. The dust cover shall be installed in intake and outlet when the device is dismantled and stored.