Airtac Клапан серии 4A303 4A330С-10
- Order in The Next to get it by 07.07.2022
- Real Time 187 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1. Structure in sliding column mode: good tightness and sensitive reaction.
2. Three position air valves have three kinds of central function for your choice.
3. Double air control valves have memory function.
4. Internal hole adopts special processing technology which has little attrition friction, low start pressure and long service life.
5. No need to add oil for lubrication.
6. Integrate with the manifold to save installation space.1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as“act-uation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6. Firstly press the base gasket into the base, and then connect the base with the valve body by the affiliated screws. The base gasket can be pressed into the installation places that are not used temporarily, and then seal them with affiliated blank cap. When the system expands, take the blank cap off and install relative air valves,
7. To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.