Airtac Клапан серии 2V 2V250 -25
- Order in The Next to get it by 09.12.2022
- Real Time 149 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1. Direct acting and normally closed type 2/2 way solenoid valve. Its high sensitivity allows it to change direction quickly.
2. The structure is small and compact.
3. The valve body is made of brass which is heat resistance and the coil conforms to Class B classification. The seals are made of fluorine rubber (VITON) which is suitable for several types of working medium.
2V130 and 250 series
1. This 2/2 way diaphragm piloted solenoid valve has low energy consumption and large air flow .
2. The starting pressure is low and the operational differential pressure is＜0.05MPa.
3. The valve body is made of brass which is heat resistance and the coil conforms to Class B classification . The seals are made of NBR.1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. The coil must be pure vertical, the inlet and outlet on body must be horizontal. it’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”,“actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
5. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting tofittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
6. To keep the dust away, Default paragraph font,Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.