Airtac Клапан серии 2L с внутренним управлением, нормально закрытый 2L400
- Order in The Next to get it by 11.12.2022
- Real Time 146 Visitor Right Now
Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
1. Indirect acting(Internal pilot) and normally closed type 2/2 way solenoid valve. Its high sensibility allows it to change direction quickly.
2. It is compact, small size and light weight. It is easy to install and dismantle.
3. The valve body is made of SUS304 . Its coil has a Heat resistance classification of Class H. The standard seal material is PTFE(Teflon) which is suitable for a variety of working medium such as water with high temperature and vapour.
4. The protection class of the coil is IP65 and there is a choice for grommet or terminal electrical entry .1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. The coil must be pure vertical, the inlet and outlet on body must be horizontal. it’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”,“actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
5. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting tofittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
6. To keep the dust away, Default paragraph font,Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.